High Intensity Workout for Military/Fire/Police
The FBI, Army Rangers and Navy Seals are already using Jacobs Ladder in high intensity workouts to improve their strength and conditioning programs. Jacobs Ladder is ideal for military, fire, police and other who have high intensity workout training.
They save lives, we save theirs.
With the innovative design of Jacobs Ladder, stress is taken off the lower back, which enables a high intensity aerobic or anaerobic workout that simulates actual challenges that military, fire and policemen face everyday.
Military / Federal Government Customers: Jacobs Ladder has a GSA Contract (GS-03F-0046T) in order to help expedite the ordering process. You can order direct through www.gsaadvantage.gov.
- West Point
- Navy SEALS
- Army Rangers
- FBI – Quantico
- Fort Bragg
- Fort Benning
- Hill AFB
- USAF Training Center
- Hurlburt Field
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Fire/ Police Departments
- Port of Seattle Fire Department
- Palo Alto Police Department
- Clarksville, TN Police
- Tennessee Fire & Codes Academy
- North Amityville Long Island Fire Department
- City of McCook, NE Fire Department
- Hanahan, SC Fire Department
- Oak Hill, TX Fire Department
- Lemont, IL Fire Department
- Sun Prairie, WI Fire Department
- Lombard, IL Fire Department
- Riverside, IL Fire Department
- Erie County/Buffalo, NY Fire Training Bureau
- Molalla OR Fire Department
you’ll love to hate.